Suite table is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this sites, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Suite table may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1 2015.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our sites. We use this information to, among other things, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the sites, and personalize your experience. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, survey responses, demographics, primary dining city, current and prior restaurant reservation details, contact information of friends you invite, favorite restaurants, special restaurant requests and other information you provide us on our sites.
When you visit our sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our sites your location, computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site may be logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our sites and services.
- Web Beacons
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our sites or in connection with our services. The following information that we are required to use/share:
• make and change your reservations;
• offer you, or provide you with, products and services, such as Gift Cards;
• operate and improve our sites, products and services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance, personalize and customize your experience and enjoyment using our sites, products and services, such as understanding your dining history to make recommendations about other restaurants you may like;
• process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• display relevant advertising;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
•send you related information, including confirmations, SNS messages, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and other news about services offered by Suite table, our subsidiaries and affiliates, select restaurants and our other selected partners;
• link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
When you make a reservation through our sites, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants with whom you choose to reserve. In order to facilitate your reservation, your information is provided to that restaurant, just as it would if you made a reservation over the phone, by email to the restaurant or on the restaurant’s website. If you provide a mobile phone number, restaurants may send you text messages regarding your reservation. We may also share with the restaurants additional information such as information about your dining preferences and history. You also have the option of making special preferences or comments about your reservation that Suite table will pass on to that restaurant.
We may share with restaurants summary reports of feedback from recent diners. If you provide comments about a restaurant, these will be shared with that restaurant. We will not tie your comments with other information that can identify you, but a restaurant may be able to tell who you are from your comments, particularly, if you give your name in the comments or provide contact information such as an email address.
Information you choose to share with a restaurant when you make a reservation may be used by the restaurant for their own purposes.
Suite table does not control the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
- Information You Share Socially
Our sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. We may also allow you to connect with us.
Please be mindful of your own privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Suite table takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- CONTACTING US